How should I prepare?
- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Have a snack or small meal within 3 hours of your appointment time. Do not eat a LARGE meal just before or immediately after your visit.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
This article was posted in . Bookmark the permalink
. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post
. Both comments and trackbacks are closed.